You should know how long it takes an average mechanic to replace the rear shocks of both rear wheels of your vehicle so you would not be overcharged by the rate. Shock replacement is a very easy job for a mechanic whether it is front or rear shock replacement. It does not take too much time. However, you might be worrying about the labor fee per hour that your mechanic will charge you. Usually, the labor fee is $80 per hour. The expertise of the mechanic determines how long it will take to replace the rear shocks of your vehicle. Some mechanics complete the job in less than an hour while others take more than that but it would not take more than two hours. On the average, the time needed for the mechanic to replace the rear shocks will take 30 minutes on both sides. Therefore, the average time in replacing the rear shocks of both rear wheels of your vehicle should only take an hour or a little bit more.
- How much will it cost to lower my SUV?
- How much is it going to cost to get my SUV lowered?
- About how much would it cost to replace the front shocks in a Mazda?
- How much would it cost to replace shocks on a Ford?
- How would someone become an auto mechanic?