Bushings are essential for the smooth functioning of your suspensions. They at times wear our and become loose. When they aren’t in their best conditions you can hear a screeching sound and a lot of noise especially when you hit a bump. The mileage of your car also goes down compared to normal. The cost to change them varies. It depends where you buy them from a dealer or a local garage. There are 2 bushings per side so in total you pay for 4 bushings. I had inquired about the cost of the bushings for my truck a year or so back and dealer had quoted a price of about $220 or $250 and the labor cost should be a maximum of $60 an hour. The entire process may take up to 4 to 5 hours. Pit stop USA, also sell the bushings at a discounted rate at times. Do check with them.
- How much would a suspension spring for a Fiesta cost to replace?
- How much does it cost to replace my car’s back brakes?
- About how much should it cost to replace brake pads and rotors on a 2005 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan?
- How much will it cost to lower my SUV?
- How much is it going to cost to get my SUV lowered?