The difference between the regular Chevrolet Cruze LS Sedan and the Cruze 1LT trim line. This means that the two of them come with different options as standard. The following options are listed as standard on the Cruze 1LT but not on the regular Sedan: a 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive, available paint colors of Gold Mist Metallic and Crystal Red Metallic Tintcoat, Rear Lip Spoiler, Rocker Panel Extensions, Cruise control with steering wheel controls, remote engine start, carpet front and rear door mats, metal-look shift knob, full cloth headliner, and remote activated perimeter approach lights. In addition the starting Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price of a Chevrolet Cruze 1LT is $18,425, which is $1900 more than a regular Chevrlet Cruze LS Sedan. Overall, the 1LT is slightly more luxurious and convenient than the regular Cruze LS Sedan but if a consumer is purchasing a vehicle on a fixed budget, buying the regular LS Sedan is more cost efficient than purchasing the Cruze 1LT.
- What is the difference between a Chevrolet Cavalier 1998 sedan and a Chevrolet Cavalier SL sedan?
- What would you pay for a 2002 Honda Civic EX 4-door sedan?
- How do I remove the dashboard from a 1995 Chevy Lumina sedan?
- What is the difference between regular, plus, and super gasoline?
- What is the best tire brand besides Michelin for a regular sedan car?