There are many choices when you are looking for a reliable, and inexpensive SUV. The best thing you can do is to buy your car used, because you will be getting the most value for you money this way. When you drive your car off the lot will instantly lose about three or four thousand dollars off of the price of the car because it will then be constituted as a used car. If you buy used, then you will save this money on your car and you will not lose as much of the value when you decide to buy it. I would look at SUVs from Honda and Toyota, such as the CRV and the RAV 4. These are relatively small, inexpensive SUVs that get great gas mileage. They are also very reliable and can last on the road for over two hundred thousand miles without needing major repairs.
- What SUV has a good towing capacity and good gas mileage?
- How many miles can you get out of a 2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe?
- What’s the best SUV to buy that doesn’t lose value fast?
- What is the cheapest you can buy a 2008 Infiniti G37 coupe?
- Does anyone notice a big difference between a Toyota and an American sedan?